Daily Burn

Options
Haven't seen much on this so thought I'd post my few thoughts. I used it around a year ago and did part of the true beginner series and move onto cardio sculp as it got easier towards the end rather than harder. Cardio sculp just didn't work for me, way to lunge based and something in my knees can't handle massive amounts of lunges, no less with weights. Yet to figure out what it was but when I would try to walk up stairs it would feel like a knife being driven in between my kneecaps, fine when just walking. Quite working out after that as it is quite literally life threatening in my line of work.

I started back about two months ago. Did the true beginner series again until it got to the easy parts. But now they have this 365 workout where they post a new workout everyday. So far they have all been pretty much cardio based which is what I want. It's not aerobics, well some, but use lunges and squats etc. to get your blood pumping but not so much it aggravates my knees. The randomness of the different trainers and workouts using different moves really gets your whole body involved and adds variety. Without the 365 feature I likely would have canceled again. Considering upgrading to premium to get the catalog of 365 workouts.

All in all I think it's a great service and don't see myself cancelling anytime soon.

Replies