Help

Options
Help I have lost my way and struggling to get back on track I was close to my goal weight but have slipped away from it again and I can't get my head back around to keep losing.

Replies

• littefish2018
    littefish2018 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What's your story? How many lbs do you have to lose to get back to where you're comfortable?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I would love to offer you some wise words of advice but unfortunately I am in the same position. I just can't seem to do what needs to be done. This is since quitting smoking that I have regained a lot of the weight I lost.

The only thing I can say is never stop trying. Keep on keeping on and it will click again. That is what I am trying, just day by day.
  • mellybear21
    mellybear21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 9kgs off my weight goal I've lost 20
  • newbethrn
    newbethrn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't let your sliding back define you. I find that often when I make bad choices the guilt kicks in followed by the feeling of defeat and I let it all go and fall back into old habits. Let yesterday live in the past and see tomorrow as the future. Each food or activity choice is a new chance to respark that momentum. Shake off the negative and keep pushing. Yesterday was one of my "defeated/frustrated" days but somehow I found the strength to push through. I will fight those feelings because that's what makes me drive to get food I know i shouldn't eat. Today is a new day and I know WE can do this!!!!!!
  • mellybear21
    mellybear21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It's all a head game isn't it!