Weight loss buddies needed - 30 lbs to lose!

Options
hi all! I am a mum of two gorgeous boys (baby and toddler) and I currently weigh 165 lbs after losing all 15 lbs of my baby weight (hooray me!!!) . I am now ready to shed the additional weight that I have been holding onto since I got married. 30 pounds to go. Anyone in a similar situation wants to be my weight loss buddy xx

Replies

• palomaharris
    palomaharris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi!! I currently weight 167 and my goal weight is 130. It is so hard to stay motivated so I would love to be your weight loss buddy!! I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old.
  • kalliekay66
    kalliekay66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there, mind if I join, I'm 145lbs and want to lose 25-30lbs,I think that's one of the reasons I have had trouble losing is because it's hard to find motivation and suport. :smiley:
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    HI there. I'm down 37 and would like to loose another 10 or 15.. and gosh darn these last few pounds are killing me and taking forever.. it would help if I could behave over the weekends...
    Add me, I'd love to help support!
  • bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This sounds like me! I just had a baby and am currently about 160 with a goal to lose 30lbs, but also just to be healthier and not have things tire me out. Would love to have extra support on this journey!