2/3rds of my way to target!

OK, so not a notable milestone, but I figured it was time I posted a success story of my own.

I started on January 6th and have been taking it really easy for all but the first month, and I still eat most of the things I love - just not as much or as often. What a difference having a daily target has made, but I think it helps if you're a bit obsessive about numbers as I am.

I started at 130.5kg (20 1/2st) and am currently (just a tiny bit over) 108kg (17st). My aim is 96kg (around 15st) and I'll see how it goes from there.

The goal for this year was to lose 3 stone and I've achieved that with time to spare. If I can make it down to 16 stone before Christmas I'll be delighted but I have some sailing trips coming up which will be hard to track, and who knows how much I'll eat on a 3 week atlantic crossing.

Well done me and well done MyFitnessPal for the right tools.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!