GOOD sports bras???

Options

Replies

• zbobbsemple
    zbobbsemple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like the Champion ones at target they keep the girls in place and are modest on the cleavage when at the gym. To me its a cheaper version of some of the VSX whick I like too.
  • epac0127
    epac0127 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret bras are amazing! The sports bras fit just so wonderful.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Enell is the best for keeping my (G) girls comfortably in place. The bra is so comfortable and give such amazing support that I don't wear any other kind.
  • salomekoka
    salomekoka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I buy from https://www.fitness-active.com and they are great !
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I like the Carbon 38 Intelliskin zip or Ion sports bras.
  • Wiggymommy
    Wiggymommy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret, I buy all my bra's there including sports. I'm bustier at a D cup and they super hold me up.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    32F here. I am partial to Moving Comfort (especially Maia) and Anita. Titlenine.com has a very good selection--and if they tell you that a bra is bombproof and perfect for the large-chested, they're usually right!
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Pocket__Cthulhu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have had better luck with panache than shock absorber. My shock absorber started to fray, where I simply shrank out of my panache. I was a 36H, now a 32G.
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Dano74 wrote: »
    Ok, this feels like stepping into a VS store alone...

But my Lady-Friend LURVS the VSX Incredible Front Close.

Ok, I'm out.

Have to say that's funny!
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have grown unreasonably attached to the Nike Dedication long tank sports bras that have been discontinued. Wah! Afraid to try anything else so I like this thread for ideas. But for now I stalk eBay for ones that are new with tags ... not gonna buy a used sports bra!
  • MaggieMuffin1
    MaggieMuffin1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Enell for running - not pretty but does the job!
    Shock Absorber for everything else.
  • atomicpiper
    atomicpiper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got an Inspire sports bra by Bravissimo, first bra I've found which seems to actually work so now I can run! Found Panache reasonable too but a bit more bounce...
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Moving Comfort. I have their Maia, Fiona & Rebound Racer models. Recently bought a VS model, and discovered that after 3 miles that it got incredibly uncomfortable.
  • tiny_clanger
    tiny_clanger Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love my Shock Absorbers (though I can't really describe myself as a big girl any more, I've gone down 2 cup sizes since starting running :( )

The best things - they are supportive but not wired, so can just go straight in the machine with the rest of my running gear.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    https://glamorise.com/double-layer-custom-control-sport-bra.html , I love this bra...it is essentially a regular bra so that you dont look like you have a uniboob, and the cover is adjustable and what helps support you for more rigorous activities
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber, without a doubt. I'm a 38FF (uk) and keeps me perfectly in place when running
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I could never find one that held down the fort to my satisfaction. I actually doubled up. Bandeau bra under a sports bra. It worked really well.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I used to buy a full support bra that was about 1-2 sized to small, then another one that fit to wear over the small one.

Wasn't pretty but I didn't get any black eyes wile running and jumping.

So glad I don't have that problem anymore.
  • sjfitafter4
    sjfitafter4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    VS knockout front close bra! Holds everything in place. ;) And VS is having a awesome sale right now on sportbras!
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    VS, especially anything with a front closure, no gymnastic style wrestling with yourself and a sweaty elasticized torture device for removal ;) (34DDD but used to be a 36/38 DDD and before VS I used to double up, ugh)