What's everyone having for their Friday or Saturday treat this week??

Options
124»

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so I will be fighting my relatives for that crispy turkey skin. :)
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Saturday night is pizza night
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    we are currently drinking blood orange wit beer and snacking on popcorn watching a league of their own.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin spice whipped cream and pumpkin spice caramel corn.

I may have a problem.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Beer and wine.
  • bigeyd
    bigeyd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am English so (friday) last night was an Indian Curry and Dutch beer :D
    I allow myself a little bit at the weekend as all work and no play is not going to work.
  • law102189
    law102189 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't deprive myself of any foods during the week, I follow CICO and eat what my family is having or what I want. On Friday and Saturday nights, I use some of my exercise calories for WINE...
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I usually don't have any treats because it's the weekend, but we're going to my grand dtrs B day party so i made provision to have a slice of pizza, i don't really like pizza tho. not having any cake...wish me luck on that
  • divcara
    divcara Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Breakfast today at Chick Fil A... chicken biscuit and hash browns.... first time in over two years. So good lol
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Minted potato salad.. I don't have potatoes (like I used to) due to dense calories so this is my treat to me.
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Chicken gujons with ginger, spring onions and egg noodles. Mmmmmmm......
  • realsammysalamander
    Options
    I am going to family dinner for Thanksgiving tomorrow so Friday and today I'm (trying) to stay below my goal.
  • Mialkir
    Mialkir Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nothing.. I worked way too hard this week to cheat on the weekend