Breast size

Options

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Nope--my band size can vary a little, but everything else stays the same. At one point I was at nearly 100 pounds total loss and no change in breast size.

I carry my fat in other places. :)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    selina884 wrote: »
    to all sharing their large sizes - I just wanted to point out that I am bigger than you all and perky.

So there.

Wanna bet? You don't show any pictures of yourself, so I find that doubtful.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD down to a D with 34lbs lost. I haven't lost any weight for the last month, but I do notice that my size 6 jeans that I bought at the beginning of summer are a little big and I could go down a size and I could probably nicely fill a C cup.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I feel like mine shrank a lot, but I'm still in a freaking E cup. I feel like it should be a C or B, but whenever I get measured the only thing that has change is the band size. But I can now go braless if the shirt is snug enough in that area. The last time I went braless, I was 12.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I lost a little over 100#. Bra size went from 42H to 36 G. Was at a 34 G for a little while and gained some weight back. :(
  • kdz0444
    kdz0444 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have already lost an inch or so off my chest and god currently at a 42DDD, was almost too small when I started losing weight, I hope I lose a couple cups. They were about a C cup before gaining weight so I would be happy to end up with C/D cup when I'm done losing weight. I would be ok with more too.
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I once lost 97 lbs and 3/4 of my boobs. However, they were huge to start with, so I was happy to see them go. They practically hung at my waist band though (TMI-sorry) so that sucked.
  • not_my_first_rodeo
    Options
    About 15 years ago when I lost over a hundred pounds, they went down. This time, not really. I'm only a third of the way to my goal weight and I will say that my bras are looser and I think my band size may be decreasing. Would love to lose more in that area.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    to all sharing their large sizes - I just wanted to point out that I am bigger than you all and perky.

So there.
    What's your point?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

So there.
    What's your point?

Nothing, just trying to stir drama and thankfully failing.
  • rosellkimberlyd
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the question was posted by some perverted guy. You might think twice about posting your answers.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    Lost 30 lbs. And 3 cup sizes! Went from DD... to A B) I figure If it's the price im paying for a rocking bod I don't mind!
    I am paying the same price as you. Lost 33 lbs and went down from 36B to 34B so far and still have another 30 to lose...they'll be gone by the end I guess.lol

• savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Band size changes, cup size changes in relation to band size, but not in actuality.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Mine go from 38B - 42E.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have very little breast tissue (I also can't produce enough breastmilk) so my breasts go from about a 36C at 175 to a 34A at 130. When I'm at my thinnest my breast look like deflated balloons :(

Breast size is a mixture of fatty tissue and glandular tissue.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    At 270 I wore a 38 J or something like that. I won't swear to it, and my bras didn't fit perfectly. I probably needed a 40J but was too cheap / ashamed to fix that.

At 166 I'm wearing a 34 DDD / 34 DD (depending on style). I'm really, really REALLY glad they've gotten smaller. I doubt they're going to get any smaller though, even if I lose more weight, because I had this size bra at the age of 14 and I weighed about 150 then.
  • ShogunOfWano
    ShogunOfWano Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous. I am a man and losing weight does not minimize my moobs.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I love it, can't stand big breasts.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This depends on your genetics, how much of your breast volume is due to breast tissue vs. fat, and how your body distributes fat.

I was always sort of busty, like the other women in my family. When very thin, size two and 115 pounds, I was a 32DD. (My aunt was super skinny and much bustier than that back in the 70s.) When heavy (210, size 14), I was a 36DDD. I lost 60 pounds and just one cup size.