Day One

Options
tmp1of7
tmp1of7 Posts: 23 Member
I'm starting here today.

I'm 5'7" and would like to lose a little over 100 pounds. I'm battling back from mutliple injuries from just being a clutz, to coaching GOTR a little too hard too soon, and then being rear-ended in a car accident. Along with plantar faciatis, heel bursitis, and a compressed disc, I have HIGH hopes, determination, and a solid plan. I will take it one pound at a time. My short term goal is to lose my first 10% and stave off prediabetes.

So here's to day 1; one great step closer to a better healthier me. :smile:

Replies

• Christinebell65
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm new as well. Just back from a long time away from My Fitness Pal and 10 extra pounds I'll have to lose again. I'm 47 with about 80 pounds to lose. At just 5'2" my body has really taken a beating from the extra weight. Bone spurs, fallen arch, sore and achy joints. I'm glad to be back on track and back to my plan. My body needs me more than ever and I'm running short on time for diabetes and heart attack (both run in my family - as does obesity.)

Please friend me if you like. I'd enjoy being part of your support team and will be inspired by you!

Tip: daily tracking of my food intake is key to my success.
  • KayaVice
    KayaVice Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good grief, you sure have some challenges to deal with as you try to lose weight! I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey! I'm trying to lose 100 # as well.....I'm 22 # in the hole so far (just started on this website yesterday that's why it's not on here)