My half way point

Options
5z88k6tvmrxj.jpg
I'm not sure if I am doing this right, I have never added a pic before but I just wanted to share my success so far. In this pic I had lost 50lbs. I have lost 6 more since then. I have 44 more lbs to make it to my goal. Pay no attention to the look on my face in the pic with the pink shirt... I was NOT happy with how I looked at all lol...

Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great Job :)
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look half the size! Great loss.
  • Erbs_n_spice_I_am_nice
    Options
    Great job!! I took a pic today I want proud of and deleted it lol. You all are inspiring me!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    You look like your own daughter. .lol. so much younger .. keep up the good work.. it shows.
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness don't be worried about the look on your face or how you looked in the pink shirt pic...just like all of us, you were probably unhappy at the start, needing to make a change. And what a change you've made!!! Amazing results! elisa123gal is right as it looks like a mother-daughter picture
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wow
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress - Keep up the great work!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • crystalmorrison378
    Options
    You look like your own daughter. .lol. so much younger .. keep up the good work.. it shows.

Lol thank you! Lots of people have told me I look 10 years younger! Maybe by the time I reach my goal weight I will look like a teenager again... not gonna hold my breath tho LOL!
  • crystalmorrison378
    Options
    Oh my goodness don't be worried about the look on your face or how you looked in the pink shirt pic...just like all of us, you were probably unhappy at the start, needing to make a change. And what a change you've made!!! Amazing results! elisa123gal is right as it looks like a mother-daughter picture

Thank you so much! I can't wait to reach my goal weight. . Only 44lbs to go lol...
  • rcktgirl05
    rcktgirl05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Looks like you are standing up straighter too! Amazing what a bit of confidence will do huh :)
  • crystalmorrison378
    Options
    rcktgirl05 wrote: »
    Great job!! Looks like you are standing up straighter too! Amazing what a bit of confidence will do huh :)

Thank you and yes the confidence is great! And the fact that I've went from a DDD bra down to D has taken so much strain off of my back! I swear pretty much the entire 50lbs came off my chest lol....
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • blackchick46
    blackchick46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    great job,i can't wait to drop 10lbs let alone 50lbs
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!