Last 90 day challenge of 2016

Options
Hello everyone,

I tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Kunal, 25 year old male from Australia and in second year of nursing school. lately i have become so focused on my health and fitness and have been looking here an there for all sorts of resources an have been training continuously for atleast last 2 months which includes HIIT training. I am currently sitting on 65kgs with the height of 172cms and BF-19%. my goals is to build up lean muscle mass as much as 10 kgs and reduce BF to 10-12%. Currently i am doing HIIT bootcamps plus semi-private PT's.

New year is just a round the corner and i am keen to give out the best of us for the last 90 days of 2016. I've realise people always start with new year resolutions such as New year, New me and all and tell me how long does that last? Not long at all, isn't it so instead i decided why not to go into a habit of starting it before we get started into new year which may help us to keep us on track. so guys lets get start from Monday and kick some goals. feel free to join in and share the advice and suggestions regarding nutrition and fitness.