Hi looking for motivational friends!!

Hi I just had a baby about two months ago! I was weighing 205 when I had my baby. I am now at my original weight which was 177. But I am now wanting to loose more weight. But need more motivation. Thats mostly what I lack. :#

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    me! me! me!
  • stephenmoralee
    stephenmoralee Posts: 75 Member
    Ad me if you like
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Dang well good job on getting back to your original weight! That shows you have the determination and will power to continue losing it if that's what you want. Good for you. I added you :)
  • grrrgirl
    grrrgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Just added you :)
  • corazombie
    corazombie Posts: 84 Member
    Motivation is the most difficult thing for me... Something always tries to get in the way...

Join some groups on here and add friends, watching others go through their journey on your feed raises your spirits and makes you want to keep pushing for your goal.
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Hi! I'm relatively new but on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • LiveLoveSquat
    LiveLoveSquat Posts: 18 Member
    Welcome to the community! I sent you a request. And anyone else looking for motivational friends, add me! :)
  • jenn_b16
    jenn_b16 Posts: 7 Member
    Great job on being back to your pre pregnancy weight. I to recently had a baby (8wks ago) via c section. I am 20 lbs below pre pregnancy weight as I did not gain much during pregnancy. Unfortunately I was over weight when I got pregnant and still am even with losing 20 lbs thus far. I have another 20lbs to go. You can add me as a friend if you like and we can motivate each other