Restarting tomorrow - please wish me luck!!!!!!!

Options
I have tried MFP before but mainly been very restrictive trying to survive off 1200 calories a day and then wonder why I can't stick to it! Today is my last day of holiday and tomorrow I am back on track but shall be doing 5:2 with 2000 cals on non fast days. Any nice meal ideas, tips, etc? I am fed up of my life being on hold because of my weight!!! X

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    what do you eat on fast days?
  • xaryo
    xaryo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Aim for 1500 cal instead of 1200, then if you wish, reduce GRADUALLY to 1200. If you cut too much, you will starve and abandon.
    The key is dedication.
  • kimberly2402
    kimberly2402 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • ugofatcat
    ugofatcat Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Start tracking right now! You don't have to try and stick to a calorie limit just track it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!! I hope you come back here to report your progress and that you are officially no longer "fed up"!

You can do this... ONE DAY AT A TIME.. one goal at a time.. :):)
  • charlottetaylor123456
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    what do you eat on fast days?

This will be the first time I have tried it but aiming for lots of water (and black coffee!!!!!!!) in the morning, then a cup a soup and some salad bits around lunch time and maybe a ready meal at night until I get used to it

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm back after being away for several months- I do my best to log everything, it helps me keep my calorie intake in check. Good luck