Does any one else have problems with bloating ?!

Hey! I have been having problems with bloating. Seem like no matter what I eat by the end of the day I'm bloated!

i5qloy5wm6ta.jpg
bppchdybkx4n.jpg

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,110 Member
    Happens to me too. I recently had lab tests confirm a yeast infection in my digestive track. If it persists see your doctor. I started medicine yesterday and am hoping it helps.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,370 Member
    Most of us have a bigger belly by the end of the day, come the next morning before eating it always looks (and feels) smaller.

But if yours feels particularly sore or hard, perhaps try an elimination diet, then slowly introduce back known culprits and see how it goes. Some people have low tolerance for dairy or grains, but there are others like beans or lentils as well as certain types of fruit and veg.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    I was getting a lot of bloating when I was heavier on fruit (especially when I was eating a lot of honeydew melon). Now that I've cut back, it's better.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited September 2016
    My belly is always more pronouced at the end of the day..
    And rice and white bread give me a food baby. So I dont eat those things often.
  • sophiarose0624
    sophiarose0624 Posts: 16 Member
    I try to stay away from fried foods and sweets because they make me sick and bloated bad! And I've recently started cutting back on startches and breads to see if that was the cause. I feel like I can't eat anything!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    End of day bloating is normal. There's a whole days worth of food in your belly and a good bit of liquid you have not eliminated yet.

Gosh when I bloat I can look 6-7 months prego. Carbs love to hang on to water. I think for every 1 gr of carb you retain 2.7 - 3.0 gr of water.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Keep a food diary and note down when you bloat to see if you can spot a pattern. Then do the elimination diet to test if your suspicions are true.

If you react on anything take your findings to the doctor including your food diary and your elimination diet notes.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I think for every 1 gr of carb you retain 2.7 - 3.0 gr of water.

This is interesting to me. I always wondered if it was an easily measured amount of retention (approximation of course) .