One Year, 154.6lbs Lost!

Options
124»

Replies

• tracytesla
    tracytesla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. Lately I've been struggling and this has remotivated me, so thank you!
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    tracytesla wrote: »
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. Lately I've been struggling and this has remotivated me, so thank you!

Aww thank you so much for saying so! I struggle too (especially weekends) and hearing things like this are the very best motivation! You absolutely can do this! You are a rock star!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning. Great job on your success so far and good luck with the rest of your journey! :)
  • sandrachis
    sandrachis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. I'm sure you will be successful in whatever you decide to do after this accomplishment. Your self discipline is amazing.
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I just realized today that since last November I have lost 16 inches off my waist! Wow!!! I highly encourage taking measurements as you all go along! It really helps to see the numbers change!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! <3
  • cmoorecole
    cmoorecole Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »
    Amazing! Some days (today) I start to wonder if it is worth it to keep fighting the good fight. One or two pounds lost per week.... it seems like the goals are soooooo far away. Then I read a story like yours and I know I have to keep going and that the results will come. I can quit and be fatter in a year, or I can keep logging and moving and be slimmer in a year. Thank you for inspiring me!

Remember time flies - before you know it, you will have added up a lot of those weekly victories. The key is to keep going and don't stop. It's far more fulfilling than looking up later and finding out you spent those months/years gaining weight, slowly, but surely. Just keep up the fight. I fell off the wagon about 3 years ago and now I have to lose some of that weight again, but I stay close to my food log and believe firmly that building up my exercise routine will get me back on track soon enough.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow girl top job keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!