Need keto friends :)

kato323
kato323 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
hello everybody! today i am starting keto diet and need some motivation. please share youre experience. thank you all!

Replies

• dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Why? You don't need to do keto to lose weight.
  • ravensdiet15
    ravensdiet15 Posts: 77 Member
    There are a bunch of keto ppl on here, be patient, they will come around. Meanwhile search groups for the low carb groups!
    Living low carb and loving it!!!
  • millerlite_lady2002
    millerlite_lady2002 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2016
    I first did Keto this time last year. 60 days strict and lost 40. I have gained some back being off the wagon, but I started it again 9/29 and have lost 4.9 in 2 days. I am at 2000 cals a day, 70% from fat, 25% protein and 5% total carbs, and try making the net carbs low.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    add me--i've been doing this LcHf for about 9 months and really LUV it!!!
  • katkearro
    katkearro Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2016
    I follow a modified Ketogenic diet (Low Carb - Adequate Fat - Nutrient Dense) Unlike some people I learned that I couldn't get away with eating fat bombs and bacon all day. Personally I cannot eat dairy, so cheese products are a extremely limited part of my way of eating. I weigh, measure and keep to 18-22g carbs per day. (I used to monitor my ketones when I first started) I also have a daily caloric limit based on my age and activity level that I adhere to. I walk for 50-80 minutes 6 days per week. Following this plan I have lost 22 pounds slowly over the last 6 months. If you approach a way of eating like a temporary diet I think it will just pile back on when you go back to your normal eating habits. Although there is a lot of great information out there - be skeptical. Everyone is different and I recommend that you listen to your body and make sensible, gradual changes.
  • lrvill
    lrvill Posts: 4 Member
    First day of keto aND I've noticed that I'm never really hungry.
  • hunsdonmarie
    hunsdonmarie Posts: 1 Member
    I'm starting keto today. I'm excited and a little scared. I'm a sugar addict so the first few days are gonna be rough. We can motivate each other!
  • krchante21
    krchante21 Posts: 3 Member
    lrvill wrote: »
    First day of keto aND I've noticed that I'm never really hungry.

• krchante21
    2nd day of Keto . I don't think I'm eating enough fat
  • krchante21
    How do you change sugar to 0 on the app
  • Krchante21 go into your diary. Scroll to the bottom and click on nutrition. When it shows your caloric goals click on he work goal, then nutrients and you can adjust the sugar to whatever you want. I