Hi from Washington State

Hi! I'm from a small town in Washington State. I'm looking to lose a lot of weight...100lbs. I would love to hear from people who are at the same place or who have succeeded at a big weight loss.

Replies

• llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi...I am from southwest Washington near Vancouver. I have loss 31 pounds since January. Have 7 pounds to my goal weight. You can do it. I am amazed at what my body is now capable of doing. I love trying out new things. Being honest with my food journal has been vital to my success. Also, I have developed a great support team and work out partners. Always more fun to sweat with others. Welcome. I know you will be successful. When I changed my focus to being healthy and not focusing on numbers that is when I saw change. This is an emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual battle. But I know you can be victorious.
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Hi and welcome - I'm in the Olympia area. I've lost 96lbs by changing how I eat and have kept it off for almost 2yrs. I still have another 65lbs to go and I'll get there slowly but surely. Lots of support and help on here so jump right in. You'll need some measuring cups and spoons, and a good food scale to measure and weigh what you eat - oh and you will need to become familiar with the Food Diary where you'll be logging every bite you eat and drink. You can do this and we are here to help! :)
  • Hello! I live outside of Olympia! You can do anything you set your mind to! Just got to climb the ladder. Eventually you make it to the top. Good Luck