Looking for friends, humor a plus :)

Options
After a year long unhealthy relationship with grilled cheeses and bacon and stuff I've finally found the strength to break it off. I'm getting "back out there" so to speak. Putting down the fork. I have a kick *kitten* small leather jacket I need to fit into asap (it's gettin cold) and now that grilled cheese and his judging watchful eyes are gone for good, I'm getting back in that baby! I'm extremely motivated but would love some more friends this time around. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have a leather vest that's been sitting in my closet for about 3 years now. I can put it but I can't zip it up.
  • zombiemama1
    zombiemama1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That exactly where I'm at with my jacket. I can barely zip it up but can't breath at all when it's on lol.
  • whittierlv
    whittierlv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this counting your food. Need to lose round 15-20 pounds by January. Let's Do This
  • zombiemama1
    zombiemama1 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Lets do it!! I also have 15-20 pounds to lose. I have the Eye of the tiger song playing in my head right now!!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 26 with two kids (6 & 1)! I have lost 50 and working towards losing another 20 and toning up!
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My three kids are grown and I have a 4 year old granddaughter. I have lost the weight before and am doing it again. I did it before on Weight Watchers flex plan, but they did away with it and changed everything. Now this is much like what I did before that worked, just counting calories instead of points. Feeling so much better and losing weight. Not hangry or chewing on the dishes.
    We can do it!
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I enjoy humor so much! I broke up with chips and dips but yesterday I had a rough emotions day and guess who stopped by and guess who let him in? Yep, I did and gave him another opportunity to be a gentleman (I know I should have known better) but he wanted all of me then and there. I was in his power, but finally I got a hold on myself and threw his brutish self out again. Then I went for a long walk and I'm doing another penance walk again this afternoon. Some of us just take longer to learn that some foods cannot be our friends....ever! :#
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Fitting into old clothes is my favorite thing! I keep super old clothing items just for that purpose.