After a month on my own, i realise i do need support :-) (more than 100 lbs to lose)

Options
Hello! I've been on here for quite some time now, but really active for a month now, i've lost some 8 lbs for now, but i notice my motivation slowly going on a vacation, and even though i thought i'm gonna make it on my own, i now realise i need you guys. So feel free to add me, i'm looking forward to doing this together!!! ;-)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    8lbs is awesome!! i know it sucks, but it sucks more that we got this way and feel like crap. today im going to try to get myself on the treadmill. ive been staring at it for a few days now! not motivated, but i know i need to incorporate it.
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I agree its easier with friends on here, everyone keeps eachother motivated by seeing friends log workouts and also see their diaries. I started with 116 lbs i wanted to lose and have already lost 41 lbs, 75 more to go! Sent a req
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR. I am with you! Friends definitely help motivate you!
  • David988
    David988 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me and we can do this together! I want to lose 30lbs in 2 months and nothing will stop me D<