Such an Idiot!

Options
Hello,

My name is Lacey. I started MFP back in 2012 and had amazing success with my weight loss journey. I got lazy and gained all my weight back plus some. I have blamed my gain on something that has happened that month / year. I haven't owned up to the fact that it was my fault. That all changes today!!! Today I take back my life!! I own that I got off track but I am ready to make that a thing of the past.

I am back to focusing on my health and making this a priority.

I am Married, 2 beautiful kids and Live in the Houston area. We are looking to relocate to Denver by the end of the year.

I have a huge goal of losing over 100 lbs but I know that it can be done. First big Milestone is to just start logging my food intake again.

I have set up my Mini goals to lose weight in 5 lb blocks!! This worked wonders for me last time and I cant wait to start checking off the boxes....

Would love to add some active people that can help me get back on track.

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hi Lacey! Come join our group - "Losing 100+ pounds Naturally (without Surgery)" - under Community > Groups. Just search for us. Great bunch of motivated and inspirational losers! We'd love to have you!

Friend me if you like (let me know you saw me here...)

Best of luck!

60 is the new 40!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Searching for you guys now.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Found the group and have joined! Thanks again.