40kg in 10 months -any questions?

Options
Hey guys,
When I started my weight loss program on January 1st I weighed in at 109kg (only discovered Myfitnesspal at the end of January) and currently I weighed in at 69kg but am still currently no where near where I want to .

I'm not a personal trainer or a fitness freak I was just an average joe with enough knowledge to design a diet suitable to my lifestyle.

Willing to answer any questions and give motivation if needed

Replies

• Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Could u plz tell us what diet plan have you followwed? What workouts have you done ? Do u have before and after pictures ? Thank you
  • HarrisonOConnell
    HarrisonOConnell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No specific diet plan just kinda made my own really to what fit in best with me. The key part of my diet I will say was cutting out sugar ( except for cheat days) and sticking to under 100g of carbs a day.

Never did any intense workout sessions mostly just stuck to weight lifting and rugby on the weekends. Diet makes up 80% of weight loss you'll be surprised how much you can loose without working out .

I do have some very embarrassing before and after photos but do not know where to post them
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! Nice loss!!