Exercises to lift breasts.

Options
2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You can "press" the chest, but you can't do nothing about breast tissue/fat. That line down the middle will form eventually and having that line will help your boobs look awesome in low cut shirt. :)
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    It depends on how large your bust is. My tiny pair do benefit from pectoral muscles being worked but im not sure it would for larger ones!

I'm the same way. My A/B's looked pretty good recently after almost 2 years of strength training. If i was any bigger I wouldn't have been as lucky, for once I'm happy I have small boobs.

This is how my breast used to be. I was happy with them!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    You can "press" the chest, but you can't do nothing about breast tissue/fat. That line down the middle will form eventually and having that line will help your boobs look awesome in low cut shirt. :)

and dat right de'r is the truth of the matter.
    KKishaA wrote: »

Breast height is more of a skin issue than a muscular issue. There are pectoral muscles behind the fat, for sure. Strengthening those muscles will give a lifting effect, though very small, to a certain degree.

Wasn't expecting anything dramatic. Even a teeny tiny amount of help is better than nothing. Damn that gravity!

a bra- really- a great bra or surgery.

If you're new to lifting though-
    Starting Strength
    Strong Lifts
    New rules of lifting
    Strong Curves

All great programs to get you started on your path!!!
  • HeathermRVT
    HeathermRVT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Problem with bras is that they only help the boobs look perky when it's on. Lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Problem with bras is that they only help the boobs look perky when it's on. Lol

no one cares once the bra comes off anyway- so rock that bra. Then don't. :) it is literally. ALL. good.