Help

Over the past two years I've worked outside doing hardscaping. Very active work. I thought I would lose weight. I did a little at first but stopped, and even gained back. So I started to watch what I ate. Little results. I noticed I was toning up, and in better shape, which inspired me to hit the gym. No change. I've now added at home aerobics, yoga, and stretching exercise. I watch what I eat, and work hard 5-6 days a week 11 hrs a day. Little change to my weight, my waist does not change. I'm in best shape of my life, but can't drop the flab. What's the deal?

Replies

• handmaiduns
    handmaiduns Posts: 1 Member
    I know that feeling. I didn't learn to drive till three years ago when I was 30. I walked everywhere and genuinely did not overeat. I rarely buy junk food and ate a light lunch and a proper meal in the evenings. I DID lose weight but it took three years and literally 2000 miles at least. Very sloooooow going and it was annoying to say the least. I really do believe some people have an easier time losing weight. I'm only 5 ft 2 so any excess really shows up. I'm hoping to get somewhere this time.

Best of luck to you