11 weeks 60 lbs lost...happiness and life gained!

Options
momofGD
momofGD Posts: 110 Member
o4yzdqq01770.jpeg

I NEED to share my story with you all. I have had so much success and I want you all to have it too.

On the left I was 331 lbs at 5'8". I couldn't tie my shoes without being out of breath, I had to physically pick up my leg if I wanted to cross it over the other. I couldn't run, chase, and rough house with my kids. But I was able to change that all!!! I followed Beachbody, walked when I could and lifted at the gym. I did MFP for teaching what I ate. In 11 weeks I lost 60 lbs and went from not being able to move to living more than I had ever imagined I could. I can play tag with my kids, I can tie my shoes!!!!!!! This is life changing. I can't wait to continue on my journey.

If I can help you in anyway getting the results that you want in your life please let me know!

I want to pay forward.

Replies

• taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work!!! :smiley:
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wow, that blows my figures out of the water, 60lbs in 11 weeks is a huge accomplishment, that is very fast. I hope you find, as I do, that it becomes second nature; counting, logging, moving around is the new normal!

Amazing progress.
  • momofGD
    Options
    It has become second nature and I am so thankful for everyone who has supported me the past 3 months
  • blackchick46
    blackchick46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow what a great lost.you rock
  • ArmsandCharms
    ArmsandCharms Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • pedermj2002
    pedermj2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That's the amount I'm looking to lose, so it's awesome seeing that it can happen. Thank you for sharing!
  • ToreToodles
    ToreToodles Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!! Great job!
  • momofGD
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • cathleenoneillco
    cathleenoneillco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great work! My inspiration today.
  • stephyc2016
    stephyc2016 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's serious dedication and it's inspiring. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!