New to boards, not new to all of this

Options
I had to go shopping over the weekend. I have gained nearly 10 lbs since Memorial Weekend (when I stopped going to my workout place... was sick, then went to the heart hospital with chest pains and then was diagnosed with high blood pressure........ all within a week, final diagnosis was nearly a month later after a ton of testing).

I had to buy jeans up a size. I haven't been at this weight in well over a year... nearly 2 years. I keep trying to lose weight but then I just go off plan. I've tried a few different things.
I think I'm going to stick with calorie counting and trying to get back to working out.... AT LEAST walking, especially since how nice it is outside.

Honestly, I need to lose 30-40 lbs to get to a really good healthy weight (to be between 135-145 lbs. The lowest I've ever been in my adult life I was 155 for 2 weeks... then found out I was pregnant... that was about 3.5 years ago).
I need accountability. You'd think the health scare would have gotten me turned around, but honestly it made it worse!

I have started today off good. I ate breakfast, I brought my lunch to work & dinner is planned. All meals are in my tracker. I am also drinking water and have not had any Diet Cokes. (I want to stop drinking those as well)