• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    What the hell is a tater tot!?

Whaaaaa???? :noway:
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You should try it with French's cheddar cheese fried onions, layer on top of the meat and then on top of the whole thing. Yummy!!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Talk about cellulite in a bowl...

You put it on a plate!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    What the hell is a tater tot!?

Whaaaaa???? :noway:

Off to google it!!

'Murica
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My only question: do you precook the sausage?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    67794-Jonah-Hill-six-to-midnight-gif-QiVg.gif
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Thanks, My family will looove this!
  • TyTy76
    Options
    My only question: do you precook the sausage?

Yes.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You had me at "spicy sausage"
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Damn you....this sounds absolutely delicious!! Even though I rarely eat potatoes. And I'm trying to cut back on cheese. And I'm already thinking of ways to lighten it up a little bit...
  • TyTy76
    Options
    Damn you....this sounds absolutely delicious!! Even though I rarely eat potatoes. And I'm trying to cut back on cheese. And I'm already thinking of ways to lighten it up a little bit...

There are lots of ways you could "lighten" it up

I choose not too, because it's a treat for me, and I fit it in my calories
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

if you replace the tater tots with cauliflower, and the cheese with cauliflower alfredo sauce, and the sausage with crumbled cauliflower...youve got a real winner there!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Never had Tator Tot Hotdish (yes it is hotdish not casserole) made with sausage before. Usually just use ground beef and the debate is if you add a bag of frozen veggies to it or not.
  • TyTy76
    Options

if you replace the tater tots with cauliflower, and the cheese with cauliflower alfredo sauce, and the sausage with crumbled cauliflower...youve got a real winner there!

GTFO
  • TyTy76
    Options
    where's the bacon?

Clearly I am a failure.

Sorry!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

I already asked if you could substitute cauliflower for the sausage, and Tyler bullied my with the same remark. You sir, have been more than helpful. Cauliflower Alfredo sauce is a winner!!!!!
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I say we kill Skully!!!!