Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A fresh start

Benedsmum
Benedsmum Posts: 11 Member
Well I have been on here for a while but started and stopped diet and exercise for personal reasons but after seeing myself in the mirror today, I decided this fat needs to go. I have spoken with my doc and she is putting me forward for help and advice but I need to do something in the mean time.

I am 33 years old and currently weight just over 16st, I have 2 beautiful kids that I don't want turning out like me. My youngest will be 1 in September so I want to drop at least 1 dress size for his birthday.

Could anyone help with eating and exercise plans? I have watched a few programmes and I know there will be a lot of work needed but not quite sure where to start with regards to exercise! I went to the gym back in march for over 8 weeks and didn't feel any benefit, from 30 mins treadmill and 1 hr weights, so not sure where I was going wrong. Also I had to cancel membership with gym due to home commitments, so need exercises that can be done at home while kids in bed.

All help and advice would be great, thanks for reading