Shakeology?

Options
Hello I was seeing if Shakeology really worked and what the benefits were and if it workd for some people just to get more vitamins?! ALso I am allergic to ALL nuts whether it is tree or peanuts? didnt know if it had it in it or what. Also I just wanted to try it before i spend 150 dollars and hate it. Just want some advice.:)

Replies

• KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello I was seeing if Shakeology really worked and what the benefits were and if it workd for some people just to get more vitamins?! ALso I am allergic to ALL nuts whether it is tree or peanuts? didnt know if it had it in it or what. Also I just wanted to try it before i spend 150 dollars and hate it. Just want some advice.:)

Well to answer your second question first when I read the allergy information, it states that the plant they use does also manufacture products that use nuts. This is actually from the Shakeology Facebook page when someone asked the same question: "There is a small chance of cross-contamination at the manufacturing plant with soy and nut ingredients. As a result, we have added this allergen warning to our packaging on all flavors."

That said to answer your first question I am using Shakeology and I like it. I drink it in the morning and find it DOES fill me up until lunchtime (so I don't snack) and I really do not crave chocolate or sweets the way I normally do in the afternoon. I have a little more energy as well since I have been taking it.
  • Flowerchildx92
    Options
    ok Thank you very much:)
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Well, it's "food" and you can digest it, so in that sense, it works.

Can the nutrition be had much, much, much cheaper without having to deal with multilevel marketing? Yes. A 5lb tub of reasonably good protein powder is between $40-60.
  • 18Julie
    18Julie Posts: 4
    Options
    the ONLY downside to shakeology is the price. I can guarantee you that a good protein powder will not have 1/4 of the ingredients of what shakeology does :/ I ordered two months worth of it just to have during the insanity program and it makes for an easy and super delicious meal to make (which is a big deal since I am eating 5 meals a day! haha)