Suggestions for facial cleanser/moisturizer for sensitive skin?

Options
2»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Cleanserwise check out the line of Kiss My Face products. They make some of the only things I can use.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Cetaphil cleanser....and moisturizer, but like clubsilencio mentioned, jojoba oil and essential oils work wonders.

I add a drop to the moisturizer ...lavender is probably the best one to use, but my husband hates the smell, so I go with a citrus blend.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love Serious Skin Care's olive oil cleanser - sold on HSN. It only takes a pump to cleanse my face so the 12 oz bottle lasts about 3-4 months cleansing twice daily. I also just tried Aveeno simply ageless with Blackberry - so far I like it but I've only used it a couple of weeks.
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I forgot to check back on this post - lots of great suggestions, thank you all so much!

For the men who thought they were being clever by cluttering up this post with inappropriate sexual suggestions - you're not funny, I didn't ask for people I didn't know to say things like that to me, and I hope you have a terrible day :) This is why I'm afraid to post on the forums.