Day 1 completed - am I skinny yet?!

Options
Just kidding...

I know it does get easier as you go along. I've done it before and I will do it again! It's so much easier to think of this as a healthy lifestyle as to a DIET.

I used to be the type of person where I'd go on a 'diet' have no will power because I knew I couldn't eat anything nice, give in to temptation - cheat once then think 'oh well I've failed now!' So I'd then scoff my face even more, then I'd get all depressed about it. It was an endless cycle.

From my previous 3 stone weight loss, I learned that It is ok to have a treat, just make sure you stick to your healthy eating in addition.

Also eating small every 3 hours, so having about 5/6 small meals per day is better for you than having 3 big meals.

Treat each day as a new day, read motivational stories and watch YouTube videos - I find them really helpful.

Good luck everyone X

Replies

• pmcgee78
    pmcgee78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree !! I was only thinking this earlier - I've finished day one , how much have I lost ??
    I always get to impatient with the losses and give up ! I need to make this time work !!
    Looking for all the encouragement I can get , good luck to you too
    143353326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We always get impatient when it comes to losing weight or gaining, somehow it's good to keep on checking your results.Have determination towards your goal and you will definitely achieve it.
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I agree!