!0 Weeks on the Comeback Trail

Options
At the start of 2013, I weighed 275 lbs. My metabolism was sludge. Walking was getting me no where. I started to jog because I saw other people losing weight when I wasn't losing anything. Then my obsessive nature took over and I dropped 45 lbs over the next 6 months by cardio and dieting. I remained at that level for 3.5 years and 2100 miles later until I burned out on Cardio mentally and physically. I took time off but didn't change my eating habits and Bam!! I put on 33 pounds like it was nothing.

I started back exercising 10 weeks ago yesterday under a new regiment and with a better knowledge of dieting and exercising. Now after 10 weeks of diet and exercise the old fashion way, I have dropped 28.5 lbs. I use the Myfitnesspal app religiously with the initial intent to lose 30 lbs. in 12 weeks. But again my obsessive nature has taken over and I don't know where it will lead, but I like the results, I like my program, and I like the way I feel and I am looking for support thru the network for other like minds.

Replies

• stephyc2016
    stephyc2016 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's a lot in 10 weeks! Hopefully under your new program you don't burn out quickly and can keep trucking along. :)

Good luck!
  • MikeMTrain
    MikeMTrain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, 2.5 pounds a week for me is sustainable and more tolerant against weight gain for those times I want to binge. This time around it is more of a low impact high resistance run to keep me focused. I can't complain though, I love the results!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!