Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

Options
Share something about yourself that you see as a weakness and/or unattractive. Say something encouraging and/or complementary to the person above.

Let's build each other up. Some of the things we don't like about ourselves are often invisible to the people around us. Sometimes, they are what distinguish us from other people. Sometimes they should be changed, sometimes they should be embraced.

I'll start. My left eye drifts - I hate it. It shows up more when I'm tired.

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I have an eye that crosses too. If I take a picture looking straight on it will pitch in a bit and that's all I notice of the picture and it's weird.

I also think I have a bit of ADHD and have a hard time focusing on things and getting things done
  • MaGrl523
    MaGrl523 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I have an eye that crosses too. If I take a picture looking straight on it will pitch in a bit and that's all I notice of the picture and it's weird.

I also think I have a bit of ADHD and have a hard time focusing on things and getting things done

Same for both things. I get bored very easily thus it's extra hard to keep myself motivated!
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    From what I see in your profile, you don't give up easily! Rock on!

I'm stickin' with the lazy eye.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I understand. That's actually pretty common!

I st-st-stutter badly, especially when emotionally charged.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Bump
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I wonder if I'm cross eyed sometimes
  • zcb94
    Options
    That's okay! I think we all get cross-eyed at times.

I, um, s-still, er, st-stutter and am very socially awkward.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    That's okay! I think we all get cross-eyed at times.

I, um, s-still, er, st-stutter and am very socially awkward.

I used to stutter when I was a tot because I was scared to speak my feelings