6 months ago I was class 2 Obese...PROGRESS PIC!

Options
I'm 32 and I've been heavy my ENTIRE life. I've 'tried' to lose weight before. I worked out 2 hours a day 3 days a week and 'sort of' watched what I ate. It didn't work because watching what I ate was not enough. I put my hands in the air and said I just couldn't do it. I decided to just be happy with who I was. I was active and I was happy. That was enough. Until it wasn't. One day I decided I wanted to be thin and nothing was going to stop me. I thought I'd focus on just 5lbs. After that...I haven't looked back. 6 months ago I started at 233lbs. I know that wasn't my highest. I was probably around 245 at one point. That was likely my weight in this before picture. I absolutely can't wait to see what the next 6 months hold! So here's to enjoying where I've been and looking forward to whats to come! If you're just starting out...don't give up...6 months from now you'll be amazed at how strong you are! One pound at a time...Over and over again!

SW: 233lbs
CW: 174lbs
Ht: 5'4"
Goal: 133lbs

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!