What smart scale works?

Options
Tacklewasher
Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
edited October 2016 in Getting Started
I'm trying to decide on a smart scale, and all I see are issues connecting to this or that. I'm using a Garmin Vivosmart HR, Garmin Connect and MFP. I see the Garmin Index scale doesn't work, the Taylor SmartScale doesn't work and am wondering which scale actually works that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Also needs to work with Android (Samsung Note 4)

Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• ffaridi2
    ffaridi2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on same boat as you. Found this Weight Gurus scale , there is an option for syncing in their app but when I sync with MFP it is not showing up in "Connected Apps" . This one has very good pricing and features. (BTW I also have Garmin connect, Vivo Fit and Note 4 ;-) )
    https://amazon.com/Weight-Gurus-Connected-Backlit-Stainless/dp/B01IFYLAR4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have a weight guru scale, and it does not show in apps in MFP.. You pair it with MFP from weightgurus app, it sends to MFP and MFP sends to connect.

eta: actually what I have installed in apps for MFP is Garmin Connect and Garmin Index Smart Scale..