Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Dude really, c'mon man!

Options
Z_I_L_L_A
Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
So if a car parks in the middle of two parking spaces, is it wrong to flip the car on it's top and spin it around?

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    As long as the spin in performed in a counter clockwise direction, it's perfectly acceptable.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Okay, thank you for your approval. Will post pics later.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I prefer to leave a sternly worded note
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I prefer to call a friend to come park their vehicle opposite of mine so closely that the offending prick or princess cant get into their vehicle from any door.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Habitual violator that has been warned.
  • 13thGeneral
    13thGeneral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There have been a few times I reported them to the property security. I used to work part-time as a security guard during college, and had to deal with these jerks directly. Rarely, but on occasion, it was simply someone in a hurry that doesn't realize what they've done. Usually it's because they just don't care. We'd either post a warning on the vehicle, or report it to the city parking dept - sometimes we'd have it towed if it was there over multiple shifts.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Multiple warnings, notes, etc.
    I think we'll just set it up on two tires so it teaters back and forth. lol
    Gotta video this when he comes out.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    B)