Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Dude really, c'mon man!

Options
Z_I_L_L_A
Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
So if a car parks in the middle of two parking spaces, is it wrong to flip the car on it's top and spin it around?

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    As long as the spin in performed in a counter clockwise direction, it's perfectly acceptable.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Okay, thank you for your approval. Will post pics later.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I prefer to leave a sternly worded note
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I prefer to call a friend to come park their vehicle opposite of mine so closely that the offending prick or princess cant get into their vehicle from any door.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Habitual violator that has been warned.
  • 13thGeneral
    13thGeneral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There have been a few times I reported them to the property security. I used to work part-time as a security guard during college, and had to deal with these jerks directly. Rarely, but on occasion, it was simply someone in a hurry that doesn't realize what they've done. Usually it's because they just don't care. We'd either post a warning on the vehicle, or report it to the city parking dept - sometimes we'd have it towed if it was there over multiple shifts.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Multiple warnings, notes, etc.
    I think we'll just set it up on two tires so it teaters back and forth. lol
    Gotta video this when he comes out.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    B)