I need to lose 3kg stat!

Options
I know I will most likely cop some flack for this post but I have really good reason

I want to do this in the healthiest way possible im not talking laxatives etc im talking hard work

I have a opportunity that i really want

problem is I need to be 72kg im currently 75.8kg

So Ideas! throw them at me im looking at a week maybe two at the most

Replies

• saram589
    saram589 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    im thinking something like this

B: Eggs with spinach and mushroom
    MT : Apple and chic nuts or nuts or popcorn (plain)
    L : chicken or tuna salad
    AT : banana and yoghurt
    D: Chicken with Steamed or baked veggies

cut out all diet soft drink etc and lots of green and peppermint teas
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    well, I don't think anything can really hurt you too much if only done for a week or two at most, but it's not something I'd suggest for safe, effective, and long term weight loss. but anyways, try low carb, lots of protein, lots of water, lots of cardio...maybe a fat burner like oxyelite pro too. try to eat enough so you aren't completely wearing yourself down, and make sure you eat good foods and not junk so you get the most for your calorie intake, and stay as active as possible!

what is the opportunity that you have that requires you to lose 3kg?
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would suggest do my fitnesspal and maybe eat no more than your suggested calorie intake but also do heaps of exercise to earn extra calories that you don't eat back. Try the 30 day shred and perhaps a run or swim. Start out doing C25K if you are not a runner. Good luck.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    eat **** all and exercise your *kitten* off youll lose the 3 kilo in no time but gain it back or some more once you get back to normal. why do need to be 72 kilos?? drink liquids only
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you don't care if it's fat or not...which is good because that isn't possible.

Here's my plan for you:

Colonic. Juice fast. Exercise.

You might pass out and you'll probably gain it all back and more, but magic always comes with a price :)