Just looking for some encouragement and motivation

Options

Replies

• Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't you post what you'd like encouragement or motivation about?

You can do it! ... unless you were asking for encouragement to kick a puppy across the yard or something, don't do that :#
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    A wise man on these boards states that if one does not complete their profile, the chances of success or longevity here is limited. I'm beginning to see the light. If you cannot articulate why you want a change, what chance is it that you will do anything towards that goal, including asking people for help and motivation....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Well.... I'm motivated; I damn sure am.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Well... your skin is clear, your eyes are sparkling... what more encouragement do you need sweetie?

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    and shes gone... why do they do that I never understand. lol
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    You have to tag them..repeatedly. @blueeyes0310
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Repeat everyday.

tumblr_m0qqy99wCx1rr73e3o1_500.gif
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Thought it may have, been the onion garlic breath from this mornings snack meal... :(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • xxkaayxx
    xxkaayxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need motivation.. I've had an addiction to food for years, dealing with depression, anxiety etc. I've never had a easy life and I've grown addicted to food. I'd think all day about food, and when my next meal would be, how good it'll be, how happy it'll make me feel. I can't live like that anymore. I started eating only when I'm hungry since the beginning of the month and I'm doubting myself big time. I don't believe I can actually do this. I don't think I'll ever be good looking or skinny. I'm 5'0 and 161 pounds... my goal is to loose 53 pounds. I'm a very independent person... but sometimes people need help
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Sure

Go volunteer at a hospice, or an old folks home or a homeless shelter. Do something good and unselfish with your life that helps those less fortunate than you. You will never have to seek external validation and motivation from anyone ever again

And I don't know anything more motivating than that