There's a moment you know you are F...

Options
RodSuarez
RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please?

This topic is about "the little details" that can break a deal, those "little things" that just turn you off so much, uninspire you, or make you feel bad, those things you can't do much to change or fix. These things can be yours or somebody else's but they are like oh damn that's effed up.

So for example, something I find really sucky is: people with tiny nipples, it is like oh no, I can't deal with that they are tiny! (like this guy) http://media-saver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/91715d9e4enips-2.jpg.jpg?w=500&h=331

Another thing I find really sucky is well tiny abs! I couldn't find a picture for that but have you ever seen a really fit / strong guy, with well defined muscles but who has tiny / narrow abs? defined but really tiny they look like a little bar of chocolate on their frame because the abs are too tiny. I have a friend who has tiny abs, and it is funny because well it is genetic and he can't do much to make them widder / bigger / well proportionate.

Can you think of anything like that? is there something that makes you thing "oh poor thing he can work really really hard yet he will never get it"?

Replies

• Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    tiny abs checkin in
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Don't think it can be changed but guys with really high feminine voices! Such a dealbreaker. if I have a deeper voice than you it's no go.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    tiny abs checkin in
    are yours tiny?
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    Don't think it can be changed but guys with really high feminine voices! Such a dealbreaker. if I have a deeper voice than you it's no go.

Agreed. It reminds me of that buff dude at the water park in "Grownups".
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    oh god, voices! there are some nasal high and offpitch voices I just can't stand... it makes me want to ***** slap them
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Agreed. It reminds me of that buff dude at the water park in "Grownups".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKUDRW9EA2c
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    People that judge people about things they can't change..
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    yeah I hate those *kitten* :whistles:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    People who whine because there are things about themselves they can't change.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    ppl who have had it rough in life and take it out on evry one around them
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

I like you TyTy

:flowerforyou:
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    ppl who have had it rough in life and take it out on evry one around them
    also people who haven't had it rought... yet they take it out on everyone around them (I knew a few)

and grumpy people!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbwnd5mInF1rihopyo1_500.gif
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's fun to mock people for something they can't change about themselves. :angry:

I bet your friend with tiny abs has a better personality than you. Jealous much?

Grow up.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

That is all
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I love when people on a fitness site mock the physical appearance of others.
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options

Can you think of anything like that? is there something that makes you thing "oh poor thing he can work really really hard yet he will never get it"?

Like someone trying to get attention? ...
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Yeah it's fun to mock people for something they can't change about themselves. :angry:

I bet your friend with tiny abs has a better personality than you. Jealous much?

Grow up.
    he also has better abs
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    In for judging judgemental jackoffs.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

That is all
    =)