Hello people! New, but not really new...

Options
First my stats!
Sex- Female
Age- 30
Height- 5'3"
Current weight- 166
Long Term Goal- 125
60 Day Goal- 150lbs

I've been trying to lose weight almost my entire life. I went from a skinny kid to a chubby/stocky kid, to an overweight teen, to a very overweight adult. Since then there have been requisite celebratory, but short lived- lows (143 in 2013 for like, 2 weeks), and devastating highs (200 in 2007). I actually have the data I exported from weight watchers in an Excel, funny enough. Anyway, the last three years have seen a 30Lb weight gain and subsequent "yoyo plateauing" between 173-159. This is due to a number of emotional factors which seem to be affecting my ability to stay consistent and motivated. But I am still fighting. I am determined to be healthy, confident, and happy with the person I see in the mirror every day.

And there have been some stunning victories just in the last year alone: doing my first 5K , conquering my exercise class and gym phobia, buying a heart-rate monitor, doing a few fitness challenges, and joining MFP! Every time I've given up on the gym, I've always gone back. And I have to say transitioning into counting calories and weighing food was eye opening. Still I am having trouble staying motivated and accountable. The one thing I've never done is take advantage of the boards or the support system. So, here I am ready to give and receive all the good stuff. Who wants to walk with me on this journey? I can be a pretty good cheerleader, when so inclined ;)

- Mind

PS- Also, in case you are curious, I've done just about all of it over the years- LA Fitness, Weight Watchers (x 2), Herbalife, Paleo Diet, Candida Diet, No Sugar, Atkins, Stacker 2/ No Doze/Xenadrine (Abused these in HS to lose weight. Not proud of this at all), Eating every 3 hours, lifting weights at home, starving myself, etc.

What's helped, the most, funny enough, is therapy to address what underlies the compulsion to eat, combined with a consistent regiment of exercise and counting calories. I feel mentally strong enough to move forward, now, and have a funny feeling, this time just might be it. So.. who's with me?