Before and During pictures...50 pounds down!

Options
MusicalMe
MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
Ok, y'all, I still have about 65 pounds to go, but today marked a major milestone of 50 pounds lost! I am so excited and impressed with myself. I just wanted to share my "before" and "during" pictures. The first picture is actually a month and a half before I started losing weight, but I was the same size then. I look like I am still 9 months pregnant when, in reality, my baby girl (the screaming child in the picture) was already three months old. Here they are...

BnA.jpg

Replies

• sammydiddly
    Options
    That is really fantastic. Your pictures will be inspiration and motivation to many. Well done :)
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • jerseygirl81
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look great girl! What a wonderful motivation for you! Way to go! And keep up the great work!!!
  • ellykay7
    ellykay7 Posts: 26
    Options
    CONGRATS!! You look wonderful!! Keep it up, you are doing great!! =)
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    awesome! an inspiration....keep up the good work!
  • Sherry44
    Sherry44 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW! It's amazing what a huge difference 50 pounds can make! 50 pounds is my goal so this REALLY has me excited of what's to come! You look awesome! Keep it up!!
  • Funnydream
    Funnydream Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You know you are going to get there, and when you do - you'll look even more fantastic!
  • bisymom
    bisymom Posts: 2
    Options
    You are looking great!
  • leensmet
    leensmet Posts: 3
    Options
    That's amazing! Very inspiring!
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    Incredible! You look great!! What an inspiration!
  • bisymom
    bisymom Posts: 2
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    ahh you look great hun...im in same situation as you lost 53lbs great feeling isnt it good luck xx
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You're loosing the "baby weight" when the baby is still a baby. Very impressive. I'm working on my baby weight too, except of course, my "baby" is 16 and sounds like Darth Vader.

Congrats!
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    nice job!!!! u look awesome!
  • chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Options
    Holy sword :O

Well done, very well done! You look fabulous!
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You look fantastic! :happy:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look stunning ,no wonder your so proud of yourself .
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Lookin Good!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOW, you can really tell the difference...you must be thrilled...I am at 37# loss (including before MFP), can't wait till 50# loss.....you look AMAZING!! Keep it up!!
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :happy: It's been a long journey to get here and I can't wait to see what that next 65 pounds down brings! All of you can do this too, just keep focused and it'll happen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!