Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

somebody help!

so after 8 months, i lost the weight, almost 7 stone gone, but now i've been left with lose skin! could anyone tell me ways i can tone it/get rid of it, thank you !!

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    edited October 2016
    Not what you want to hear but I don't think there's a way to tighten skin beyond simply waiting for it to tighten on its own. Or having it removed via cosmetic surgery.
  • xxamyoneill5459
    xxamyoneill5459 Posts: 7 Member
    SueInAz wrote: »
    Not what you want to hear but I don't think there's a way to tighten skin beyond simply waiting for it to tighten on its own. Or having it removed via cosmetic surgery.
    it's a pain
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    yes, it's a pain to wait. I read somewhere that it takes up to two years for skin to tighten completely!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    You lost at an extremely fast pace, nearly 1 stone per month. Sorry to say but rapid weight loss contributes to loose skin, so now you will need to be very patient. You are young, so hopefully it will rebound nicely. Congrats on the loss.