Don't Give Up!

Options
Don't Give Up Even on your most tired and hardest days., always remember that somewhere in this world there are humans who are having bad days or even worst days., wake up and drive forward and pay attention to your body always. The drive is to always keep moving always keep focus On the out come of your goals. Stay alert of what you put into your body and share your thoughts and advantages and disadvantages with others stay social and meet new people everyday. Because together we can!

Replies

• Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ok
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post - I often marvel about some of the comments that are made here, and think - boy, if your problems were compared to those of say..Syrians, or Eritrians, or those who are more economically disadvantaged, or those who are in abusive relationships with no hope, or those who are homeless and hungry because they have NO food, while we are talking about what to snack on because we have too MUCH food - we really do have to recognize our privilege in this world, and try to be more empathetic to those who are not so lucky.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    you look like you could snap me in two...so ok. i'll listen! :p

But good post!

:D No Kidding!!!

Yes sir!! Great post!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    mcf97o.gif

Gah I can't stop watching this! I'm not used to seeing Sheamus with a full head of hair. B)
  • kidrow21
    kidrow21 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Each One Teach One.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love your post!