Anyone with 100+ Pounds to Lose (or already did)?

Options
2»

Replies

• Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm down 200 lbs, give or take a couple of pounds on any given day.
  • aspireforfitness
    Options
    Yes, please anyone in this same boat feel free to add me! I, too, need to lose 100+ lbs and it's difficult when the journey seems so long but motivation from a few people that are on the same track should help.
  • bevjones350
    bevjones350 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hello can add me I have to lose 100+
  • wxbeauty123
    wxbeauty123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about that. This is the first time I have seen the community and such. I usually just used the app to track calories but really trying to get into it again.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 16 lbs so far and I still need to lose 100-120lbs. I started out at 258lbs and want to get down to 120ish. Best of luck to you. lol
  • andriawenz
    andriawenz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all... When I started this journey I weighed in at 273 and today I weigh 192. I have lost 81 pounds and want to get dow nto about 165. It has been an incredible journey and I still have some more pounds to go. Anyone can add me as a friend, I am on here everyday and I love to share inspiration, recipies, and just chatter. I know how hord it is. It seems so far away when you are starting, but you can do it. Just keep your head up and stick with it. Treat each day as a new day. Do not dwell on what you ate yesterday or what yu are going to do for excersise tomorrow. Focus on the day.
  • hippikris
    hippikris Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!

feel free to add me. I need to lose 100 , I started my journey needing to lose 140 in Feb. I an now down 39 pounds. so just 101lbs's to go. I am super motivated, but could always use more support,. I would love to be that support for others in return.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :-)
  • andthenwhatjen
    andthenwhatjen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have that to lose and more. I am getting there! Feel free to add me :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have already lost 87 pounds in a year but still have a few more to go! i am sending you a friend request!
  • Peachee_6
    Peachee_6 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new here & need to lose about a 100. I'm down 40 from my highest. Anyone supportive may add me :)
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too have over 100 pounds to lose. Would be good to have a support group :)
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Not an expert, but willing to help motivate as much as possible, and answer questions due to experiences. If you want to see my pics check out my profile. I'm not done yet have about 15-25 more pounds to go.

Good luck to all of you!
  • mjeanae125
    mjeanae125 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have lost a total of 204 pounds so far (9 lbs on MPF) and I feel amazing!! I weigh in again in a couple of days!!

Good Luck!!
  • weightlossLana
    Options
    Hi
    Im new to MFP
    I ideally would like lose 100lbs for my wedding which is April 2015
    I love going to the gym and swimming. I live in the UK and work with children.
    Please feel free to add me if you would like to embark on this journey with me.
    Thanks for reading
    Lana
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I made my first goal 69 pounds (just to get to this magical Onerderland that everyone's always raving about!) and will hopefully take off even more after that. Sometimes it really is very intimadating, but we got this :) Sending a request -
  • hbstalker
    hbstalker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 69 pounds and have hit a wall. I cannot seem to lose any weight no matter what I do. I exercise (walk at steady pace 45 min) 3 times a week. I have tried lowering my cals, then uping my cals and I can't seem to lose. I would like to be down another 36 pounds. Need help
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The OP has deactivated their account.