Im almost there

Options
So I've been at 226 for the past 3 wks.and I've been working out eating healthy here's what drives me crazy what am I doing wrong. I would love tips and help on please

Replies

• Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Maybe youve hit a plateau and need to shock your body to lose more.

-try changing your workouts or doing that extra mile of running/jogging or whatever you do cardio wise.
    - i would also suggest cutting your calories a little bit more and/or burn more calories through exercise. What you’re aiming for is input that is lower than output.
    - maybe have a cheat meal once a week and see if that moves the lbs.
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Have you updated your calories for your new weight? Have you been eating a lot of take out or prepared foods (salt)? Have you been tight with your measuring/weighing/logging? (Portion creep is common at this point)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    "Eating healthy" is kind of meaningless term when it comes to weight loss. Sure, it's good for you, but what you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit. Plug your stats into MFP, eat the number of calories it gives you.
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    "Eating healthy" is kind of meaningless term when it comes to weight loss. Sure, it's good for you, but what you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit. Plug your stats into MFP, eat the number of calories it gives you.

This. "Eating healthy and exercising" means nothing when it comes to weight loss. It's good for general health, but for weight loss, it's just a calorie deficit that matters