Looking for motivation

Options
Going through some tough things in life, have been off track for 2 months.. I always say, oh tomorrow's a new day, I'll eat healthy.. But it doesn't happen. Went on the scale yesterday and it was the most depressing moment ever :( need some motivation and some tips on what can help me get back on track..

Replies

• samanthafish342
    samanthafish342 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way.
  • Guitarman1994
    Guitarman1994 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Whenever I start to fall off I turn to my fitness motivational quotes on pinterest. Know it might be weird for a guy to be on that but I'll tell ya... it works for me. I get right back to it!!
  • Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    we all have bad phases. you can do it ! take a look at your progress pics and how far youve come. that will motivate you
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! Use the way you're feeling as motivation to get yourself healthy. You're worth more than self loathing, and remember that you want to do this because you LOVE yourself, not because you hate yourself. You can do this. Visualise the end result, every little thing you do working towards your goal is an achievement.
  • jo_escolano
    jo_escolano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I go on youtube and watch before and after pictures. I also think about buying a smart activity tracker but I know if I don't work out I'm just wasting my money. You're not alone though.
    But I feel the same way. Its a constant battle. Everyday I fight and its so hard going into work and seeing someone brought in bagels and/or donuts. Today was both!
  • drvignesh1
    drvignesh1 Posts: 16 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hello .. I'm looking for some motivation jus like u.. hope we can help each other losing weight..

I'm a orthodontist... I met with a accident and suddenly put on like 45 kgs in 8 months..

I am determined to lose it.. but will need motivation from ppl...

Guys feel free to add me...
  • mandi1020
    mandi1020 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle changes are HARD. Don't beat yourself up. Negative self-talk is an endless depth. You will have bad days and you will sometimes go backwards. But, ask yourself, does this (whatever it is: food, lack of workout, even not drinking that extra cup of water) get you to be where you want to be? If the answer is no, switch that choice out for something healthier. That's my major decision factor when the going gets tough: I'm becoming the person I want to be.

Light and love, my dear. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.