Recovering from summer, looking for friends in this

Options
Early this summer my life decided to tip over on me. My long term boyfriend and I broke up. Then shortly after that I was laid off. With that happening I moved back into my mom’s place and just kind of pity partied my way through the summer. Actually it wasn’t that bad, good food and a fair bit of fun; however none of my pants fit any more and I feel very uncomfortable. That is why I am getting back into the swing of real life and back into my pants.

I have about 20 lbs that I would like to get rid of. It puts me a little low than I was before life imploded and I can do it. I am a very social person but most of the people in my life don’t seem to understand what the deal is. I am turning to MFP to find people to share this with, support each other through it and find some new friends.

Replies

• MaryMist18
    MaryMist18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi realsammysalanmander, I'm Marymist48 I like your story. I understand you in the way that people arnt interested until you have lost the weight. I to am taking this adventure alone. I wish you so much support. You can actruly do this!