Hello Community

Options
Been using the app for years, but thought that it was time to get on board and reach out to other like minded creatures.

So here is my latest story:
At the start of 2013, I weighed 275 lbs. My metabolism was sludge. Walking was getting me no where. I started to jog because I saw other people losing weight when I wasn't losing anything. Then my obsessive nature took over and I dropped 45 lbs over the next 6 months by cardio and dieting. I remained at that level for 3.5 years and 2100 miles later until I burned out on Cardio mentally and physically. I took time off but didn't change my eating habits and Bam!! I put on 33 pounds like it was nothing.

I started back exercising 10 weeks ago yesterday under a new regiment and with a better knowledge of dieting and exercising. Now after 10 weeks of diet and exercise the old fashion way, I have dropped 28.5 lbs. I use the Myfitnesspal app religiously with the initial intent to lose 30 lbs. in 12 weeks. But again my obsessive nature has taken over and I don't know where it will lead, but I like the results, I like my program, and I like the way I feel and I am looking for support thru the network for other like minds.