Groups

Options
SwoleyRoller
SwoleyRoller Posts: 652 Member
So, who is a member of groups here on MFP, how do you use them, and are there any particularly good ones that people should join?

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I have a small group on here. We mainly talk about all thing Harry Potter. It's pretty *kitten* magical.

I love HP! My cat is Dobby, his brother was George and I named a foster dog Fred lol.

• amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have a small group on here. We mainly talk about all thing Harry Potter. It's pretty *kitten* magical.

That's because he is the boy who lived!!!!! Let me get out my wand!!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I am not in any groups. I don't think they had one for "People who just want to eat Peanut Butter from the jar with a Spoon" :(

I want to join that group!!! Let's make it happen!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • Caporegiem
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I am not in any groups. I don't think they had one for "People who just want to eat Peanut Butter from the jar with a Spoon" :(

I bet if you made one for cookie butter lots of people would join

I never had cookie butter yet. I want to try it though. And personally, I don't want the responsibility to MAKE a group. I just want to join stuff.

Cookie butter looks good but cookies and cream butter looks even better. I need someone who lives close to a trader joes to ship me some

cookies-creme-cookie-butter.jpg

• Caporegiem
    Options

I bet if you made one for cookie butter lots of people would join

I never had cookie butter yet. I want to try it though. And personally, I don't want the responsibility to MAKE a group. I just want to join stuff.

Cookie butter looks good but cookies and cream butter looks even better. I need someone who lives close to a trader joes to ship me some

cookies-creme-cookie-butter.jpg

yes, i need to eat this from the jar with a spoon.

Thats the only way to eat peanut/cookie butter
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I was apart of several weight loss groups, while I love the concept; they didn't work for me. Possibly I'll try again, when/if I have more time and/or eventually create my own!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    Maximus wrote: »
    Most of them start strong and then die off within a few months as people migrate back to the main threads.

Or, when the group creator gets unjustly banned and loses her privileges. ;)

Ironic. That is why people start groups.