Second goal hit! Down 26 pounds :-)

Options
This time I'm doing this weightloss thing right! I keep setting smaller 10 pound goals plus my ultimate goal. I started with 66 pounds to lose and now that goal is down to 40 pounds!!! Pretty excited this morning!!!

Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :D That's a great achievement! I'm hoping to hit my first 20 lbs down by Monday and it's really wonderful how exciting it is :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!
  • Bee_Le
    Bee_Le Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) 26 lbs is a lot! Keep up the great work. Don't forget to take pictures, you're going to regret it if you haven't, haha. =P It's always fun to see much weight you lost in 10 lbs increments. =P To another 10 lbs, good luck ;)
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    AnTruong2 wrote: »
    Awesome :) 26 lbs is a lot! Keep up the great work. Don't forget to take pictures, you're going to regret it if you haven't, haha. =P It's always fun to see much weight you lost in 10 lbs increments. =P To another 10 lbs, good luck ;)

I take pictures at the end of every month. I look forward to taking my progress pictures so much!!
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Here's my last month progress pictures from August 1st to September 29th and a difference of 23ish pounds.
    eddftciize3d.jpg
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!! It sounds like you have figured out what works for you. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!