Ask me anything

Replies

• Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Have you tried iced coffee yet?

Of course I have

Do you workout at least three times a week? or are you a five to six dayer?

I like lifting 4 days a week. I also have a newborn at home so that's not happening with the frequency I'd like

What did you have for dinner last night??

Two cheeseburgers

What do you think about the presidential candidates?

Voting Hillary

Maximus wrote: »
    Do you smear peanut butter/cookie butter on your nads?

No

Why do you think @Lady_Spartan15 used two question marks instead of one? Do you think that she thinks her question is very exciting? Or do you think that she believes her question is more important than the other questions?

I don't know. But all questions are of equal importance in my ama's

Why are you an angry phish?

I'm not
    Would you have gone to such lengths to look for Nemo if he was your son, or would you have said, ehhh, oh well?

There are no ends to lengths I would go for my son
    Do you do yoga to start out your day?

Nope. Never done yoga. But I think I'd enjoy it

Are you a spy? And is rage phish your codename?

No
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    congrats on newborn! I have five kids :) Have you heard of a book by Dr. Marc Weissbluth? Its called something like Happy Baby Healthy Sleep....something like that. Helps you get them sleeping on a schedule. Saved my life with having my oldest and my twins 18 months apart

i havnet...i dont think. my wife might have read it. last night was the worst sleep night we have ever had. sleep has been fine up untill this week when he had a sleep regression. he's 4 months on the 17th. were just about to start sleep training
    Do you think Maximus smears pb on his nads?

don tknow, ask his dog

tjiddy wrote: »
    Did you hide my news feed?

dont know what this means
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    i dont have any friends on here, so i dont see anyone's new feed. so it being down doesnt effect me i suppose...
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    Have you ever ate fried spam, eggs, and rice for breakfast?

i have never had spam. but i think id like it
    What do you think about @LiftingLady5 calling out my double question marks?? Do you think she knows that I believe all questions are equal?? What's your favorite ice cream flavor??

i dont know and honestly didnt notice 2 question marks

favorite is high quality rich french vanilla bean
    Which do you think is the better football team - The Steelers or the Patriots??

im a niners fan. they both can EAD
    Pats>steelers don't you think?

honestly dont know. not following closely this year
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    No fried spam?? Everrr?? You're missing out!
    Even McDonald's in Hawaii have fried spam, Portuguese sausage eggs and rice in there breakfast menu

i have been to hawaii multiple times. i wont be eating at a mcdonalds while there haha
    And I forgive you for not keeping up with football this year after the beating the cardinals gave the 49ers last night I'd skip too

ugh. the niners are so terrible
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    How did you and your wife choose the name you gave your son? And please tell me you don't call him by his middle name. #petpeeve
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    How did you and your wife choose the name you gave your son? And please tell me you don't call him by his middle name. #petpeeve

by trying many differnt names. ruling out ones we hated. then got down to two and really struggled. but the one we chose fits him. and he has the same middle name as me and my father
    I did coz it's the only thing open that early close to our hotel

bummer
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If I was a genie and could grant you ONE wish, what would you wish for? (and no, you can't wish for more wishes - OR genies!)
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    What is your middle name? Rage_____phish

pass. but is has a non traditional spelling
    If you had to pick one...which would you pick...BLUE or GREEN, and why? and I don't know doesn't count.

blue. i own lots of blue, simply because there is more clothing in blue out there than green. though i do look good in green (wearing a green hoodie sweater now)
    Alienique wrote: »
    If I was a genie and could grant you ONE wish, what would you wish for? (and no, you can't wish for more wishes - OR genies!)

i will have to think about that one
  • Rage_Phish
    Options
    Would you rather give blood or get an injection?

injection of what?