Dieting, dating or both

Options
Baddogbeanie
Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
I came on MFP to diet, noticed a lot of subtle (or not) dating hints. Are you dieting, dating or both? Me. I'm single and ?

Replies

• Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Diet, I was married.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Bulking (gaining weight by building muscle) and in a committed relationship.
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I mean, to each his own, but from what I understood this is primarily a site to keep track of your caloric/nutrient intake. There are plenty of online venues out there that cater specifically to people seeking a closer connection than that of accountabilibuddy... Now if you happen to meet the love of your life on here, who am I to rain on that parade?
    So, yeah, it's all about the diet for me.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just dieting! I don't believe though that there's anything wrong with seeking dates, within the Chit Chat section; so obviously this isn't just a exercise/diet website. Sort of like when a restaurant, has a speed dating event; obviously then it isn't just a place to eat & drink!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Tracking my food. I have been active on the forums because it's an outlet I need right now. But I don't think I'm subtly or otherwise flirting. If that was the case I would need help lol.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Just dieting! I don't believe though that there's anything wrong with seeking dates, within the Chit Chat section; so obviously this isn't just a exercise/diet website. Sort of like when a restaurant, has a speed dating event; obviously then it isn't just a place to eat & drink!
    @DeficitDuchess
    I just got someone interested in knitting ;)

@Cutaway_Collar I knew you'd eventually & before Winter also!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    not really dieting more so tracking since the goal is to put on weight (not necessarily same goal as North Cascades but similar). I find the forums just a fun place to kick BS around. Neat interesting people here and occasionally I pick up some useful knowledge nuggets.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    @DeficitDuchess

Bbbbbbrrrrr, thinking of a multi-colour, striped jumper.

Earth tones, bold, metallic, pastel and/or neon?
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Neither... Just tracking my intake and wasting time. Happily married.
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Depends.. Are you offering?

Nope... I've had enough relationships, it would take one hell of a woman to get be hooked..
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Dieting ... but it never hurts meeting some cool peeps in the process!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I came on MFP to diet, noticed a lot of subtle (or not) dating hints. Are you dieting, dating or both? Me. I'm single and ?

Wow there is a way to help you with your diet on this site, I thought it was a dating site >:)
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    @DeficitDuchess

Bbbbbbrrrrr, thinking of a multi-colour, striped jumper.

Earth tones, bold, metallic, pastel and/or neon?
    Always fair isle, Duchess!

Of course, intricate sophistication!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    the OP is a handsome man

but i aint here for dating
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Kinda hard to date when everyone is hundreds or thousands of miles away from each other.
    Although I'd date a few from here in a heartbeat if it was feasible. I've met some of the coolest people on here.